Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
- Authors of papers accepted for oral presentation will have 15 minutes for their presentation, plus 4 minutes for questions and 1 minute for setting up the following presentation. Please strictly observe this time limit in order to facilitate people moving between sessions.
- The session room will provide an overhead projector and a screen for authors to use. However, authors must bring their own laptop or to borrow one from another author presenting in the same session.
- Presenters should arrive at their session a few minutes before the session starts and check that their slides work satisfactorily with the audiovisual system in the room. If not, they should let the session chair and staff know immediately.
- Each poster session is scheduled for 2 hours and 20 minutes long (4:10PM-6:30PM, Europa II – Ground Floor), starting at the afternoon coffee break.
- It is imperative that the authors affix the poster just before the start of the session and remove it immediately after the session has ended. Authors are encouraged to prepare a few minutes’ summary of their poster that they can share with attendees.
- The panel area for each poster is Horizontal 2.0m x 1.2m (6.4ft * 4ft). The authors are free to use one large poster or many smaller posters, as long as they fit in the provided panel area. The title of the poster should appear at the top in CAPITAL letters about 25mm (0.98 inches) high. Below the title, put the author(s)’ name(s) and affiliation(s).
- The flow of the poster information should be from the top left to the bottom right. Authors are encouraged to create lively, interesting posters that will invite attention and comment, including the appropriate use of color.
Model image of the horizontal panel to be provided (image is for representation only).