1) CI and Big Data The world has been drowning in data since decades ago, but only recently big data became the topic of everyday’s life. Individuals and companies alike are exposed or purposefully hunting for data of all kinds as some aptly stated that the data is new black gold. Smart environments and mobility of the future will depend critically on our ability to maintain and analyze big data. We are inviting expert data scientists to share their opinion about various kinds of big data, associated challenges and opportunities to harness the data’s full power, as well as results of big data studies around the world. Contact Danil Prokhorov (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to know more or would like to take part in this panel.
2) CI and Robotics Robots have always been a fascination to humans, promising to deliver us from dangerous and boring activities. Robots have already been working long and hard in manufacturing, building all kinds of goods. Recent progress in computing promises to deliver on arguably the most challenging promise of robotics: creation of intelligent and versatile personal robots to help humans in everyday activities, including daily chores, companionship, ground and aerial mobility. W are inviting experts to voice their opinion and share their stories on latest exciting developments in CI for robotics. Contact Danil Prokhorov (email@example.com) if you want to know more or would like to take part in this panel.
3) CI and Smart Grid In this panel we will overview applications of CI in the area of power systems with focus on growing the level of smartness in the grid. Contact Prof. Haibo He (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to know more or would like to take part in this panel.
4) CI funding opportunities Contact Prof. Haibo He (email@example.com) and Dr. Danil Prokhorov (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this panel.
5) Computational Intelligence and Mathematics Contact Laszo Koczy (email@example.com) and Jesús Medina Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more informatino about this panel.