Please read the following information before your registration:
Each full registration fee includes,
- Admission to all sessions (keynote/plenary sessions and technical sessions)
- Coffee breaks
- Admission to the welcome reception
- One ticket for the banquet
- One copy of the program booklet and
- One copy of the proceedings.
Each full registration covers a maximum of two papers. Each paper requires one full registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers). Presentation of more than two papers will incur a charge of $300 USD per paper.
Each paper is limited to MAXIMUM 8 pages. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed, at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page. Each extra copy of proceedings will be $50 USD. Each extra banquet ticket costs $95 USD.
If you encounter any problem/question with the registration of your papers, please contact the Registration Chairs, Dr. Karla Figueiredo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Guilherme Barreto (email@example.com).
|EARLY REGISTRATION – UNTIL MAY 1st, 2018 – EXTENDED May 4th, 2018|
|IEEE/INNS members||$700 USD|
|Non-IEEE/INNS members||$850 USD|
|IEEE/INNS student member||$400 USD|
|Student nonmember||$500 USD|
|Life Member||$400 USD|
|REGISTRATION AFTER MAY 4th, 2018|
|IEEE/INNS members||$850 USD|
|Non-IEEE/INNS members||$1,000 USD|
|IEEE/INNS student member||$500 USD|
|Student nonmember||$600 USD|
|Life Member||$400 USD|
“All fees are collected in Brazilian Reais (BRL)”
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration (IEEE Member or Non-Member) for one of the authors.
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- Each regular registration covers a maximum of two papers. Presentation of a third paper will incur a charge of 300 USD.
- Each regular registration includes attendance to all technical sessions, including tutorials, workshops, panels, welcome reception, coffee breaks, and banquet.
- Each student registration includes all of the items in regular registration
- Each extra copy of proceedings will be 50 USD. Each extra banquet ticket costs 95 USD.
- The page limit for each paper is eight. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of 100 USD each page.
- To qualify for IEEE / INNS Member registration, please send the membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from University) will be required.
- VALUES IN DOLLARS ARE APPROXIMATE. The final value depends on the Credit Card exchange rate (Brazilian Reais (BRL) to USD) on the day of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Refund (less $75 USD for handling charge) will be provided for cancellation requests received by June 1st, 2018. Refund will NOT be provided for cancellation after this date.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference. Additional details can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/
conferences_events/ conferences/organizers/ handling_nonpresented_papers. html
REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE) – Please USE EITHER CHROME or FIREFOX
International participants who do not see a success of payment should contact the credit card company for removing a default block.