Please read the following information before your registration:
Each full registration fee includes,
- Admission to all sessions (keynote/plenary sessions and technical sessions)
- Coffee breaks
- Admission to the welcome reception
- One ticket for the banquet
- One copy of the program booklet and
- One copy of the proceedings.
Each full registration covers a maximum of two papers. Each paper requires one full registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers). Presentation of more than two papers will incur a charge of $300 USD per paper.
Student registration fee includes admission to all sessions (keynote/plenary sessions and technical sessions), coffee breaks, admission to the welcome reception, as well as one copy of the program booklet and one copy of the proceedings. Students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status (certificate template), by sending it to the Registration Chairs, Dr. Karla Figueiredo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Guilherme Barreto (email@example.com), after completing your registration online.
Each paper is limited to MAXIMUM 8 pages. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed, at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page. Each extra copy of proceedings will be $50 USD. Each extra banquet ticket costs $95 USD.
If you encounter any problem/question with the registration of your papers, please contact the Registration Chairs, Dr. Karla Figueiredo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Guilherme Barreto (email@example.com).
|EARLY REGISTRATION – UNTIL MAY 1st, 2018|
|IEEE/INNS student member||$400|
|REGISTRATION AFTER MAY 1st, 2018|
|IEEE/INNS student member||$500|
“All fees are collected in Brazilian Reais (BRL)”
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration (IEEE Member or Non-Member) for one of the authors.
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
- Each regular registration covers a maximum of two papers. Presentation of a third paper will incur a charge of 300 USD.
- Each regular registration includes attendance to all technical sessions, including tutorials, workshops, panels, welcome reception, coffee breaks, and banquet.
- Each student registration includes all of the items in regular registration except the banquet.
- Each extra copy of proceedings will be 50 USD. Each extra banquet ticket costs 95 USD.
- The page limit for each paper is eight. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of 100 USD each page.
- To qualify for IEEE Member, IEEE Membership number will be required.
- To qualify for the student rate, a proof of current full-time student status (i.e., a copy of student card or certification from University) will be required.
- VALUES IN DOLLARS ARE APPROXIMATE. The final value depends on the Credit Card exchange rate (Brazilian Reais (BRL) to USD) on the day of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Refund (less $75 USD for handling charge) will be provided for cancellation requests received by June 1st, 2018. Refund will NOT be provided for cancellation after this date.
REGISTRATION (CLICK HERE) – Please USE EITHER CHROME or FIREFOX