- 15 December 2017 – Tutorial, Special Sessions, Workshop and Competition Proposals
- 15th January 2018 – Paper Submission
- February 1st, 2018 – Paper Submission (Postponed)
- 15th March 2018 – Paper Acceptance
- 1st May 2018 – Final Paper Submission
- 1st May 2018 – Early Registration
- 8-13 July 2018 – IEEE WCCI 2018, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- Paper submission deadline: January 15, 2018
- Paper submission deadline: February 1st, 2018 (24:00 EST) (Postponed).
- Each paper should have 6 to maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables, and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- All papers must be submitted through the IEEE WCCI 2018 online submission system. For special session papers, please select the respective special session title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- In order for your papers to be included in the congress program and in the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by May 1st, 2018 (24:00 EST).
- IEEE WCCI 2018 will present the Best Overall Paper Awards and the Best Student Paper Awards to recognize outstanding papers published in each of the three conference proceedings (IJCNN 2018, FUZZ-IEEE 2018, IEEE CEC 2018). The awards will be judged by an Awards Committee and the recipient of each award will be given a certificate of the award and a cash prize to be presented during the conference banquet at IEEE WCCI 2018
Paper submission is open! Click on the links below to submit a paper to one of the conferences:
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word style files.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Size: US letter.
- Paper Length: Each paper should have 6 to MAXIMUM 8 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i. e., up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.